Ta-Xbiex
HOME
Towns and Villages. Index
Ta' Xbiex
St.John of the Cross Parish Church
The discalced Carmelites built a priory and a church in Ta' Xbiex in 1948 on a plot of land given to them by Baron Pietro Paolo Testaferrata Moroni Viani. The church was opened for worship in 1958 and became the parish church of the locality on the 1st June 1969. Dedication Date: 1st June 1989