|Qawra - Bugibba|
|St.Francis of Assisi Qawra
On the 29th August 1993 the foundation stone of the new church dedicated to St.Francis of Assisi was blessed. The church built by the Franciscan Conventuals, on the plans of the architect Richard England is large enough to hold 900 persons together with another 400 in the gallery. In Qawra - Bugibba today there are over 1200 families in permanent residence, besides the large number of people who live there during the summer months. The church was opened in 1997 and remains open all year round. Perpetual Adoration is held in the adjoining Chapel of the Blessed Sacrament.
|Perpetual Adoration Chapel|
A chapel in a Bugibba retirement home Casa Serena run by the company Care Services Ltd.
This Qawra church, at first glance is but a garage. Like the way St Maximilian started, St Joseph Chapel has this simple form but caters for the religious welfare of the huge number of people in the area during summer months.
|St.Maximilian Kolbe Bugibba
The church, at first formed out of two dwellings, was opened in 1965 by the Franciscan Conventuals to meet the spiritual needs of the people residing at Bugibba. A proper fał▀ade was later built and it was blessed by Archbishop Mercieca on the 18th August of 1979. This church became too small for the needs of the population of the area and the Franciscans built the new church at Qawra.
|1965 Just built|