|Our Lady of Carmel Parish Church
The Carmelite friars who from 1918 were in charge of the parish of St.Venera, decided to build a new church on Fleur-de-lys Road to service the people living in the locality. The church was opened for public worship in 1946 and in 1949 became autonomous from Sta.Venera. The church became a parish church in 1975. It also incorporates a pastoral centre.
|Our Lady of Carmel parish church|
A chapel in the sisters of the Sacred Heart Convent open to the public for Sunday Mass.
Chapel in a private school of the same name, open to the locals for Sunday Mass.